S’mores are a campground classic that many RVers consider a must at least once during your trip. If you’re looking for a way to make things a little more interesting, check out this camping recipe from LetsCampMore.com. This
Adapted from a recipe on LetsCampMore.com.
- 1 package of graham crackers
- 1 package of mini marshmallows
- 1 package of regular marshmallows — You can also swap these for the chocolate filled or cookies and cream ones
- Milk chocolate and dark chocolate chips
- 1 casserole style foil pan
- Break the graham crackers into large pieces and spread them evenly over the bottom of the foil pan.
- Top by sprinkling 1/3 of the mini marshmallows over the graham crackers, followed by 1/3 of the chocolate chips.
- Repeat this layering the graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate chips two more times.
- Top with the regular marshmallows and any remaining chocolate chips.
- Cover the entire thing with tin foil, making sure to create a solid seal.
- Add the foil pan over the campfire on the grill grate and cook over the hot coals until everything is just melted and the chocolate is fragrant.
- Using heat-resistant gloves, remove it from the fire and allow to cool slightly.
- Serve hot!
Contact us, and we’ll help you find the perfect RV for your adventures for a great price!