|Sleeps||4||Length||25 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 4 in||Ext Height||10 ft 10 in|
|GVWR||12500 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||32 gals||Black Water Capacity||31 gals|
|Fuel Type||Gasoline||Engine||7.3L V8|
|Chassis||Ford E-350||Horsepower||350 hp|
|Fuel Capacity||55 gals||Wheelbase||158 in|
|Number Of Bunks||1||Available Beds||Queen|
|Torque||468 ft-lb||Cooktop Burners||3|
|Number of Awnings||1||Axle Weight Front||5000 lbs|
|Axle Weight Rear||8500 lbs||TV Info||Interior/Exterior Smart TV|
|Awning Info||16' Dometic Power Black Onyx||Gross Combined Weight||20000 lbs|
Coachmen Cross Trek XL Class C gas motorhome 23XG Ford E-350 highlights:
- Cabover Bunk
- Queen Bed
- U-Shaped Dinette
- Rear Storage
- Countertop Extension
You can easily get across the state in style and convenience with this Cross Trek XL Class C gas motorhome! This coach provides you with everything you will need to make yourself at home, like a full bathroom, an accommodating kitchen, a queen bed, and a U-shaped dinette. There is even extra sleeping space with the 39" x 95" bunk above the cab. You will appreciate how sunny the interior will be during the afternoon with the large sliding tinted windows, and the portable Bluetooth speaker with multiple charging stations can play some calming music while you sit back and relax with a hot cup of tea.
With any Cross Trek XL Class C gas motorhome by Coachmen you can easily go anywhere in an eco-friendly coach that is constructed with two-inch sidewalls with Azdel Composite, a CrossFlex roof membrane for more puncture resistance, and extra large exterior storage for oversized cargo. The 3000 watt inverter provides more power when you need it, and the larger battery capacity allows you to go off grid for new adventures. The state-of-the-art electrical system operates every coach function even while traveling without the use of a generator. The interior will impress with modern decor and content, a shorter cabover bunk for improved vision for the driver and passenger, and large shower facilities compared to Class B vans. Make your selection today!
Standard Features (2021)
- Livable and Storage Friendly Floorplans
- Large Shower Facilities compared to Class B Vans
- Extra Large Kitchen Counters and 12Volt Refrigerators
- Large Sliding Tinted Windows
- Portable Blue Tooth Speaker w/Multiple Charging Stations
- WiFi Ranger for Better Internet Connection
- Interior/Exterior Smart TV
- Largest Battery Capacity in Class gives you more time off the grid.
- 3000 Watt Inverter gives extra power when needed.
- State-of-the-Art Electrical System designed to operate every coach function from battery power, including A/C. Convenient for operating systems while traveling without the use of a generator
- Azdel Composite Vacuum Bonded Sidewalls with low entry door for safety
- CrossFlex Roof Membrane giving more puncture resistance
- Convenient Go-Anywhere Size Floorplans
- Extra Large Exterior Storage for oversized cargo
- Solar Equipped (Optional)
- Armless Awning w/LED Lights and Sensor (Optional)
- Exterior Entertainment Ready
- Exterior Camp Kitchen Accessory Rail
- LP Quick Disconnect & Fresh Water Port
- Best in Class Capacities (Fresh Water, LP Tank, CCC)
- Dometic Power Black Onyx (22XG: 15', 23XG: 16', 26XG: 20')
- 21’ Carefree Longitude (31XG, 33XG)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
805-929-8095 or Contact Us